Ayurveda and Yoga for Motherhood with Myra Lewin
Time & Location
About The Event
In this workshop, Myra Lewin, Ayurvedic practitioner and master yogini, will introduce Ayurveda and Yoga as powerful systems of health, healing and longevity that will align you with your natural state of balance and harmony. You will be guided to embrace simple, nourishing and time-proven self-care practices in order to prepare for conception, pregnancy and post-natal rejuvenation.
- The key to fertility and a healthy pregnancy: how you and your partner can balance the doshas and remove toxins through a supportive daily routine and a nourishing Ayurvedic diet.
- How to prepare your body, mind and spirit for conception and pregnancy with the Yogic practices of meditation, pranayama, mudra and asana (hello pelvic floor!).
- Why taking care of the senses and choosing environmental exposure wisely is vital for your health and the health of your baby.
- How to practice the daily Ayurvedic ritual of abhyanga in in order to keep vata dosha calm during and after pregnancy.
- Postpartum rejuvenation practices that will rebuild ojas and clear residual from the delivery process.
- How to give your baby the gift of a healthy life with an Ayurvedic diet that will support the development of agni - their digestive fire.