Sat, 07 Dec|
Early-DECEMBER Vedic Meditation Course
You'll learn how to meditate in an easy and effortless way as well as the operating mechanics of meditation, and how to integrate it into your home practice.
Time & Location
07 Dec 2019, 10:00 am – 10 Dec 2019, 11:30 am
Bondi, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
About The Event
Vedic Meditation is taught over 4 consecutive sessions where you will learn the operating mechanics of meditation, the connection between the mind and body, stress and how by meditating daily, you will live a more calm, loving and vibrant life!
The course is run over 4 powerful sessions:
- Session 1 - Fundamentals of Meditation
- Session 2 - Mechanics of the Mantra and Practicalities of Meditating Correctly
- Session 3 - Mind and Body Connection and the Mechanics of Stress Release
- Session 4 - Stabilisation of the Meditative State
- Session 1 - Saturday @ 10am-11.30pm
- Session 2 - Sunday @ 10am-11.30pm
- Session 3 - Monday @ 6pm-7.30pm
- Session 4 - Tuesday - @ 6pm-7.30pm
Location: Our Studio in Bondi - address given upon registration
The best way to start (if you haven't already) is to attend a free intro talk where you can find out more information about how Vedic Meditation works, the benefits to the daily practice and the course details.