Exploring the Veda - Part 1
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us as we listen to Thom Knoles delve deeply into the Veda and draw out pearls of wisdom that are nothing short of life-changing.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Advanced techniques to help you expand your awareness and truly embody the knowledge
- How to follow charm towards living a more fulfilling and wholesome life
- Correcting mistakes of the intellect
- Understanding the operating intelligences of nature (creation, maintenance and destruction) and how these play out in our everyday lives
- How to do less and accomplish more
The course is run over a 6-part series held on weekends (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday day). They are conducted in a “semi-retreat” format, which means that we'll come together to listen to the lectures, have plenty of time for Q&A and share delicious Ayurvedic meals together. You will be doing a long, advanced meditation program at home before and after the course each day and it is advised to take the weekend "off" - minimise activity and go inward!
Get in touch to discuss details - 0402 123 440.