Fri, 22 Feb|
Exploring the Veda - Part 1
If you're ready to truly embody the Vedic wisdom and live a more blissful life, then the advanced knowledge series, Exploring the Veda, might be for you. Note - this program is for Vedic Meditators. If you would like to learn Vedic Meditation, sign up to a free Intro Talk to find out more!
Time & Location
22 Feb 2019, 7:00 pm – 24 Feb 2019, 5:00 pm
Darling Point, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
About The Event
Join us as we listen to Thom Knoles delve deeply into the Veda and draw out pearls of wisdom that are nothing short of life-changing.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Advanced techniques to help you expand your awareness and truly embody the knowledge
- How to follow charm towards living a more fulfilling and wholesome life
- Correcting mistakes of the intellect
- Understanding the operating intelligences of nature (creation, maintenance and destruction) and how these play out in our everyday lives
- How to do less and accomplish more
The course is run over a 6-part series held on weekends (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday day). They are conducted in a “semi-retreat” format, which means that we'll come together to listen to the lectures, have plenty of time for Q&A and share delicious Ayurvedic meals together. You will be doing a long, advanced meditation program at home before and after the course each day and it is advised to take the weekend "off" - minimise activity and go inward!
Get in touch to discuss details - 0402 123 440.