JANUARY Vedic Meditation Course
Time & Location
About The Event
Vedic Meditation is taught over 4 consecutive sessions where you will learn the operating mechanics of meditation, the connection between the mind and body, stress and how by meditating daily, you will live a more calm, loving and vibrant life!
The course is run over 4 powerful sessions:
- Session 1 - Fundamentals of Meditation
- Session 2 - Mechanics of the Mantra and Practicalities of Meditating Correctly
- Session 3 - Mind and Body Connection and the Mechanics of Stress Release
- Session 4 - Stabilisation of the Meditative State
- Session 1 - Saturday @ 4pm - 5.30pm
- Session 2 - Sunday @ 4pm - 5.30pm
- Session 3 - Monday @ 6pm - 7.30pm
- Session 4 - Tuesday @ 6pm - 7.30pm
Location: Satyam Space, Bondi - address given upon registration
The best way to start (if you haven't already) is to attend a free intro talk where you can find out more information about how Vedic Meditation works, the benefits to the daily practice and the course details.