Mon, 09 July|
PRENATAL Vedic Meditation Course
Want to stay calm, centred and rested during your pregnancy? Meditation is proven to have significant health benefits and during this new and transformative time in your life, it is important to keep stress free - both for you and your baby!
Time & Location
09 July 2018, 6:30 pm – 12 July 2018, 8:00 pm
Darling Point, Darling Point NSW 2027, Australia
About The Event
Vedic Meditation gives you the deep rest your body needs. The simple, effortless technique is taught over 4 consecutive sessions where you will learn the operating mechanics of meditation, the connection between the mind and body, stress and how by meditating daily, you will live a more calm, loving and vibrant life - preparing you to be the best mother you can be.
The course is run over 4 powerful sessions:
- Session 1 - Fundamentals of Meditation
- Session 2 - Mechanics of the Mantra and Practicalities of Meditating Correctly
- Session 3 - Mind and Body Connection and the Mechanics of Stress Release
- Session 4 - Stabilisation of the Meditative State
- Session 1 - Monday (one:one private appointment - time tbc upon registration)
- Session 2 - Tuesday @ 6.30pm-8pm
- Session 3 - Wednesday @ 6.30pm-8pm
- Session 4 - Thursday - @ 6.30pm-8pm
Location: Private studio in Darling Point - address given upon registration
Upon registering for the course, I'll give you a call to ensure it's right for you.