Thu, 23 Sept|
This session is perfect for anyone who needs a little help getting back on track or a little reminder on why this technique is so powerful. Free for all Vedic Meditators.
Time & Location
23 Sept 2021, 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
About The Event
Have you found that your meditation practice has slipped away? Perhaps you’re not getting your second one in? Or do you have questions about if you’re doing it right?
Held online, we will dive into the mechanics of meditation; how our mantra takes us inward, the mechanics of stress release, and the role of thoughts inside meditation.
This session is for you if you:
- Want a little inspiration for your practice
- Are practising regular once a day, but need a little nudge to get to 2x a day
- Are experiencing irritation by "too much thought" inside your meditation
- Want to better understand how meditation works
- Would like to workshop any struggles you've come up against so you can feel more confident in your practice