Thu, 10 Aug|
Satyam Vedic Meditation
Upcoming Vedic Meditation Course
You'll learn how to meditate in an easy and effortless way as well as the operating mechanics of meditation, and how to integrate it into your home practice. The course is run over four consecutive days, approximately 90 minutes each day.
Time & Location
10 Aug, 12:30 pm – 13 Aug, 10:00 am
Satyam Vedic Meditation, 69 Anglesea St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
About The Event
Our Vedic Meditation is taught over 4 consecutive sessions where you will learn the operating mechanics of meditation, the connection between the mind and body, stress and how by meditating daily, you will live a more calm, loving and vibrant life!
The course is run over 4 powerful sessions:
- Session 1 - Fundamentals of Meditation
- Session 2 - Mechanics of the Mantra and Practicalities of Meditating Correctly
- Session 3 - Mind and Body Connection and the Mechanics of Stress Release
- Session 4 - Stabilisation of the Meditative State
- Thursday 10 August at 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Friday 11 August at 12pm - 1.30pm
- Saturday 12 August at 8am - 9.30am
- Sunday 13 August at 8am - 9.30am
Location: Satyam Space, 69 Anglesea St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
The best way to start (if you haven't already) is to attend a free intro talk where you can find out more information about how Vedic Meditation works, the benefits to the daily practice and the course details.