Time is TBD|
Vedic Mamas Circle
A 5 week online journey dedicated to honouring and nurturing the sacred role of being a mother. Through exploring the practical application of Vedic wisdom, weekly exercises and a supportive community, we will uncover the beauty and wisdom inherent in this ongoing personal evolutionary process.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Satyam, 69 Anglesea St, Bondi NSW 2026, Australia
About The Event
For some time I have felt a desire within our community for a dedicated shared space, where women who are mothers can come together, connect and be supported. I felt there to be a gap in unveiling the reality of this delicate transition and the sacred role that so deeply yearns for attention, and so I created Vedic Mamas Circle.
It can be challenging at times to navigate the demands of being a mum. It can feel overwhelming and lonely. My own personal experience of the wild ride has inspired me to create a container to help women moving through this season of their life. The intention is to bring mothers together, teach and share in Vedic wisdom to support them and provide a place where they can share their experiences and truly feel seen and heard during these times.
Who is VMC created for?
Vedic Meditation Mamas* at any stage of motherhood who want:
- To feel seen, heard and held in this sacred role
- Mamas feeling called to uncover the depths and jewels of motherhood
- Wanting support and guidance through the tenderness of being a mum
- Are ready to understand Vedic wisdom in this context further
- Desiring to be part of a conscious group of women
- Wanting to re-inspire their daily meditation practice
* Please note, this is for mamas whose babies and children are earth-side
Course Dates and Times
I'm so looking forward to sharing this nurturing, expansive and divine journey with you.