Wed, 21 Apr|
Online Course via Zoom
Vedic Mama's Circle
A 5 week online journey dedicated to honouring and nurturing the sacred role of being a mother. Through exploring the practical application of Vedic wisdom, weekly exercises and a supportive community, we will uncover the beauty and wisdom inherent in this ongoing personal evolutionary process.
Time & Location
21 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm AEST – 19 May 2021, 1:15 pm AEST
Online Course via Zoom
About The Event
What the program includes:
- 75 min weekly Mama Group Meditation and Wisdom Sessions over a five week journey where we will apply the Vedic knowledge to the real challenges and gifts of being a mother ~ All sessions will be recorded to watch at your own availability (if you cannot attend a session)
- Practical weekly exercises to integrate knowledge between sessions (these will be 30 - 60 minutes per week)
- Access to a private WhatsApp group where we share experiences and continued support through the 5 week journey
- The opportunity to connect with other like-hearted mothers in our Vedic community
For some time I have felt a desire within our community for a dedicated shared space, where women at all stages of motherhood can come together, connect and be supported. I myself have felt there to be a gap in unveiling the reality of this delicate transition and sacred role that so deeply yearns for attention. Together we will put the Vedic wisdom into practice. We will explore topics of surrender and devotion; the importance of self care and how our meditation practice can nurture us so that in turn, we can nurture our loved ones. The transformation from maiden to mother is a truly deep and delicate transition; through themed discussion, practical weekly exercises and a supportive community, we will begin to uncover the beauty and wisdom inherent in this ongoing personal evolutionary process.
The program is for Vedic Meditation Mamas at any stage of motherhood who:
- Are feeling called to uncover the depths and jewels of motherhood
- Wanting support and guidance through the tenderness of being a mum
- Are ready to further understand Vedic wisdom in this context
- Desiring to be part of a conscious group of women
- Wanting to re-inspire their daily meditation practice
- To feel seen, heard and held in this sacred role
The program dates:
We commence this journey on Wednesday 21 April at 12pm until Wednesday 19 May via Zoom.
$250 ~ Payment plans are available.
(Please note, this course is for Vedic Meditation mamas only)