Vedic Mama's Circle
Time & Location
About The Event
For some time I have felt a desire within our community for a dedicated shared space, where women who are mothers can come together, connect and be supported. I have felt there to be a gap in unveiling the reality of this delicate transition and the sacred role that so deeply yearns for attention.
It can be challenging at times to navigate the demands of being a mum. It can feel overwhelming and lonely. My own personal experience of the wild ride has inspired me to create a container to help women moving through this season of their life. The intention is to bring mothers together, teach and share in Vedic wisdom to support them and provide a place where they can share their experiences and truly feel seen and heard during these times.
Who is VMC created for?
Vedic Meditation Mamas* at any stage of motherhood who want:
- To feel seen, heard and held in this sacred role
- Mamas feeling called to uncover the depths and jewels of motherhood
- Wanting support and guidance through the tenderness of being a mum
- Are ready to understand Vedic wisdom in this context further
- Desiring to be part of a conscious group of women
- Wanting to re-inspire their daily meditation practice
* Please note, this is for mamas whose babies and children are earth-side